Menu

possible MS symptoms and health care frustration

IfIOnly

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! I need to take a break for a bit from figuring this out. Just so much going on otherwise. My doctor did ask if I had been using diff. Skin care products that may be to blame. I had been using conventional shampoo, cond., lotion after years ofvnatural stuff but just switched back and think I'm noticing a diff. But want to wait a bit to say for sure that it's not just in my head. :/ Dr. Basically said a rheumatologist would be a waste of time for my since I don't want meds./want to try natural stuff first (which she is supportive of). I have no idea if that's true but don't care to pursue it right now, so...

I'm happy for you that the MRI showed no neuro issues!!

Of course, I know that leaves you still stuggling with the same issues and NOT knowing why or what is the cause. Hang in there! I DO believe it would still be worth your time to go to a rheumatologist though. There may be some different test that they would run. Yes, they will offer you drugs, but you can always turn it down, as I have through the years. Once the test come back negative then your focus will probably need to be on diet and vitamins as others have suggested.

Hope you see some relief soon!