Menu

Fun game: Little Alchemy

He he, that's cute! Just made mud and bricks. :) Do you just keep mixing things together?

Fun, thanks!

ETA: Whoa, DS just made a light saber! This is cool!

Yeah, there's a specific number of things you can make and that number on the upper right hand side tells you how many of that total you've created so far.

Light saber? How awesome!

...jealous...

I made a nerd 

I really want to make a nerd! DS has some homework to finish and can't wait to get back to it. He's very excited to know you can make a narwhal. We've been wondering if we can "create life". Thanks again for the link!

I really want to make a nerd! DS has some homework to finish and can't wait to get back to it. He's very excited to know you can make a narwhal. We've been wondering if we can "create life". Thanks again for the link!

A nerd is glasses and human.

You want to hear something nerdy? I put this in the gen. ed. discussion board because when I found this, I didn't explore it very much and thought it was a science game, you know, to explore elements and stuff. Then I created an aquarium and I was like, lol wut?

A nerd is glasses and human.

You want to hear something nerdy? I put this in the gen. ed. discussion board because when I found this, I didn't explore it very much and thought it was a science game, you know, to explore elements and stuff. Then I created an aquarium and I was like, lol wut?

Lol. I know. DS made a wall. He made a house. Then we were wondering why house if he can't create life? Who's living in that house? Lol. Now aquarium is cool. I suggested he try to make glass without knowing if one could make glass but he can't seem to find a way yet and I'm trying not to help (not that I know how to help lol). Wondering whether he needs two of glass to make glasses? E.g. he figured that two of air made pressure. Now he has created a plant, garden, flower. He has "made life". I wonder if he'll figure out how to make human. Initially he was trying to see if he could combine ash (carbon), air (oxygen), water (hydrogen) and something else I can't remember for the elements of life but this game doesn't seem to work that way. Having fun just figuring out *how* it works. He is still at only 10% of 450! Really cool. :)

Something that bothers me...he made a water gun without plastic. Hmm...