Menu

College Acceptance

My son got an acceptance letter today for University of Wyoming.  It is the only school he wanted to go to.  I am so happy that he got the school he has been dreaming and talking about for two years. They have everything he wants. Zoology dept, museum studies with two on campus museums, Russian and a study abroad in Russia program.

It is a big sigh of relief for me.  I know there are family members that have been waiting to say, "I told you so." and now they won't get the chance.  Gotta love all those know it all folks who claim homeschoolers can't get in to college.

Congratulations!!! :grouphug:  I know exactly how you feel. Now you can be the one saying "I told you so" to the nay-sayers :laugh:  I had to pray for extra grace, when my own son got into to uni here, to not be all snarky & ugly in retaliation for all the comments I got over the years :001_rolleyes:  The relief is sweet, isn't it?

• 3 weeks later...