Menu

Happy dance!!!!

I am the proud new employer of house cleaning services to begin next week! YAHOO!!! I am going to get a really clean house (for a change). Oh boy, am I excited. Now I just need to focus on picking up between now and then so they can clean it all really well. This is a big step that I am taking here. It will make me feel good, won't it? I am going to love it, right? Without guilt? Oh, the guilt! Get thee away from me thy silly guilt. Don't press upon my back your heavy burden any longer. Hie thee away from this fair head of mine. :tongue_smilie:

I am the proud new employer of house cleaning services to begin next week! YAHOO!!! I am going to get a really clean house (for a change). Oh boy, am I excited. Now I just need to focus on picking up between now and then so they can clean it all really well. This is a big step that I am taking here. It will make me feel good, won't it? I am going to love it, right? Without guilt? Oh, the guilt! Get thee away from me thy silly guilt. Don't press upon my back your heavy burden any longer. Hie thee away from this fair head of mine. :tongue_smilie:

Why in the world would you be guilty about providing employment for two people? For helping put food on their table and clothes on their backs? What possible downside is there to this scenario?

Enjoy this, Melissa. No guilt. Don't make me pull out my sword, young lady.

Why in the world would you be guilty about providing employment for two people? For helping put food on their table and clothes on their backs? What possible downside is there to this scenario.

Enjoy this, Melissa. No guilt. Don't make me pull out my sword, young lady.

Snort. Please, just not the icy thermometer. Although, I have been overly warm lately so anything icy might not be bad depending on where you put it!:lol:

When you put it that way, yes I am feeding them and keeping them in clothing ( a bit). Excellent choice, don't you think?;)

No guilt! You are providing work in a difficult economy, and freeing yourself to focus on things that are of great importance to your family. No guilt!

Enjoy it, Melissa!

I think that's great! I've considered it for a while now, but haven't taken the plunge yet. I'm such a perfectionist that I'm afraid I'd have my house spotless before they ever got here!:lol:

So, will you be leaving the house while they clean? I've wondered about that. I have four children, so it seems weird to have five folks here while they clean, but I wouldn't want to leave either.

I don't know if we will leave or not. It depends. Sometimes we might, and sometimes not. I already told them we would likely be around. But we would figure out how to stay out of their way. They are super picky so I know things will be done well. And I definitely don't want to get in the way and tick them off. They come highly recommended from someone has used them for 12 years! Yahoo!