Menu

Printable free French grammar worksheets or references

I'm looking for me, so anything from middle school level and up probably. I'm using Duolingo and I have another video source, yet I need more grammar material. I found a couple of books on Amazon. However, until I can buy them, I'd like to find some free printable resources. I prefer to print them versus working online. 

The french.about.com page is very good for explaining grammar concepts, idioms, etc. I don't know if they have worksheets, but there is a lot on the site. I also use duolingo, and people seem to link to the about.com page quite often.

Thanks, I'll look over there. 

There is an older version of French Now on Amazon for $12. We've used it as a supplement.

:lurk5:

I'll keep that in mind when I'm ready to buy, thanks. 

You might want to see if your library has any Practice Made Perfect books for french. Dd has used the Complete French Grammar copies owned by the library for practice a few times. These books seem to be a really good series.

I'm doing a self study too so I am slowly accumulating a bunch of sources to aid in that. The How To Learn Any Language forum is full of resources, links, ideas, and language learning plans all compiled by hardcore Polyglots. It is worth a perusal….although the site is very old school looking ;)

Oh, that looks great, thank you.