Menu

If an 11yo girl asks for an "art/craft tote/organizer"...

Aspasia

...what would that mean? The bag kind or the rolling kind? This is for a child I don't know, so I can't ask follow-up questions

(I promise this is my last gift advice question. I just want to make sure I'm not spending money on something that is going to disappoint. I want to get the right thing! I remember being a kid and asking for certain things that my mom misunderstood...and it was disappointing. I didn't tell her that, but it was. Maybe I was just a brat?)

Well, sheesh. This could be anything! I ended up going with this one: http://www.amazon.com/Mackinac-Moon-Craft-Tote--Floral/dp/B00BSRBG6G/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1387400655&sr=8-3&keywords=craft+tote

I think the rolling one is great for scrap booking, but I'm not sure that is what this girl is into. The bag one can hold scrap booking supplies if she is, but it also has all those great pockets for paint brushes, glue, whatever she has. I don't know. Shot in the dark.