Menu

Indiana Jones' Leather Whip for $5!

KristenR

We were at DisneyWorld the past two days and we finally caught the Indiana Jones Stunt Show at Hollywood Studios. My girls LOVED it. I toyed with the idea of getting them the leather whip there but ultimately decided $30 was too much to spend on a whim. Today- I decided to check Amazon and SCORE!! $5.51 for the same exact whip!! That's over 80% OFF!!! Add in free shipping and you got one happy shopper!

Here's hoping no one loses an eye!! LOL

We were at DisneyWorld the past two days and we finally caught the Indiana Jones Stunt Show at Hollywood Studios. My girls LOVED it. I toyed with the idea of getting them the leather whip there but ultimately decided $30 was too much to spend on a whim. Today- I decided to check Amazon and SCORE!! $5.51 for the same exact whip!! That's over 80% OFF!!! Add in free shipping and you got one happy shopper!

Here's hoping no one loses an eye!! LOL

We love, love, love the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular!  I don't even know how many times we've seen it.  It's always the same show, but still find it exciting.

That is a great deal on the whips.  Indy got a real whip (Kangaroo hide-weird) for his birthday last year.  He can crack it like no one's business, can wrap it around things (including ME!), drag chars across the room, and if they're unlocked, open doors and the dog crate.  It's pretty awesome.

Oooooh! Thanks for posting! As it happens, I am starting a collection of superhero-esque devices to make forcing my kids to do their schoolwork more fun. So far I have Thor's hammer, Darth Maul's light sabre, Captain America's shield (SUPER effective against backtalk!), Mary Poppins' medicine bottle (fudged this with an empty bottle of kids' Advil, but whatever), and Dumbledore's wand. I have been contemplating an actual costume but can't decide between the Hulk and Jabba the Hutt.

Bought this one with one click. Should work for even the most serious cases of dug in heels... ;)