Menu

I need your creative mind.....please

kfeusse

My husband (a pastor) teaches about 15 kids every week in a weekday class.  We always give them a gift at Christmas.  We found some neat mugs and I want to include some homemade hot chocolate mix along with a candy cane.  But I am not sure what to put the mix in?  One of those cone shaped bags like this: http://www.amazon.com/Clear-Cellophane-Shaped-Treat-Favor/dp/B003LY28U2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1384615646&sr=8-2&keywords=cone+shaped+treat+bags but these seem tall...and I don't know how much they hold?  I considered just a Christmas themed ziplock type bag, but didn't know if that would look funny.

What do you think?

I've done the hot chocolate in the cone bags. Put in enough for 2-3 servings. Mix mini-marshmallows and Christmas shaped red and green sprinkles or maybe mini-chocolate chips and put these in a separate sandwich  bag on top of the hot chocolate mix. Close the bag tightly and tie with green/red ribbon. This is very pretty alone, even without a cup.

Linda

I would use the ziploc themed bags. 

I used to help with a huge Christmas Make-N-Take event every year.

The last few years they did a "Snowman Soup" mug, but used prepackaged hot chocolate.  They added marshmallows, candy cane and a chocolate kiss to the mug.  Kids loved them.

Do a search for Snoman Soup.  Lots of cute ideas.