Menu

Three Ring Binders - Where do you get them?

sarahv

Sam's Club has good prices. If you don't need the big ones (3-4 inches), I know our Target always has a lot left when they start clearancing the school supplies. Lastly, I believe I saw that Staples had a buy 2 get one free special on binders that might make things more appealing.

Seriously, yard sales. I went with a friend one day last summer and we were ready to quit but decided to stop at just one more house. They were getting rid of a TON of 3-inch, 3-ring binders...for $.10 each!!

Other than that fantastic find, Sam's club and Walmart are my favorites. But look through your closets and see if you can find some binders that used to hold other things and can be recycled.

Seriously, yard sales. I went with a friend one day last summer and we were ready to quit but decided to stop at just one more house. They were getting rid of a TON of 3-inch, 3-ring binders...for $.10 each!!

Other than that fantastic find, Sam's club and Walmart are my favorites. But look through your closets and see if you can find some binders that used to hold other things and can be recycled.

And thrift stores! I've been finding wonderful zip binders with all kinds of neat pockets and such at yard sales and thrift stores. I love, love, love school parents who buy their kids neat supplies that the kids never use! :D