Menu

Can someone plz post if they hear OMax/Staples is doing the free laminating

Does anyone know if they will do a wall map?

I cant find a laminated world map here locally.

thanks

I would guess they would--I had some large stuff done there last year.

Does anyone know what they usually charge for laminating or what the cost per square foot will be at 50% off?

thanks

You should call first to see if their machine is big enough. I have to take mine to a "hub" store 25 miles away because it's the only store that can do it.

You should call first to see if their machine is big enough. I have to take mine to a "hub" store 25 miles away because it's the only store that can do it.

Yep. I just called the store near me, and they charge $2.25 per foot and can fit items up to 2 feet wide. I'm sure that each store varies somewhat on how big they can laminate.

I just had our "Decimal Street" done. Since it was big, it was $4.50, half off $9. Not bad.

I do have an extra laminated world map, if you want it, for shipping. Though it's big, and rolled up, so I'd have to figure out how to send it. Or if your in the Detroit area, you can just pick it up. megantoys at yahoo.com if your interested.

thanks

I got this done a few years ago and the map is still holding strong. sorry I can't remember how much it cost, but knowing me it wasn't too unreasonable.

Office Max is doing 50% off laminating this year. Sorry, no freebie, but 50% off ain't bad!

I thought when I called to ask about this they said it was 50% off up to 50 feet. I have no idea how much is 50 ft. If anyone has used their service, do they do a good job on the laminating? I have about 160 pages from two Take It To Your Seat books that I want to laminate but I'm not sure how many feet that would be.

Last year Office Max lost my All About Spelling stuff during the free laminating rush so I'm a little nervous about taking them anything.