Menu

Spy Car, I thought of you today.

OnTheBrink

I ran over to Walmart today for a few groceries and saw a man driving his car with one hand and dragging a wayward cart with the other. He drove up the to cart corral and pushed the cart in, then drove to a parking spot. It happened too fast for me to get a picture of it, but I thought, "Spy Car would be proud."

Just thought I'd share. :)

Were you an advocate of not letting your cart wheel willy-nilly around the parking lot? Dinging other cars with straying & flying carts was not an issue for many in the Great Debate. ;)

I don't recall being a big partisan in the great shopping cart debate. I do attempt to avoid dinging other people's cars, but am not hard-core about returning carts to the corral. Unless my memory is shot, which is possible :D

Bill

Thinking of SpyCar must be a hobby of the Hive.

I thought of SpyCar recently when a small, sporty auto with the plates "SPYCAR" passed us on Interstate 495 in Massachusetts. I was disappointed I could not get a picture to post here for him to see, but I am sure he can imagine it!