Menu

The Last Dragon Chronicles (Ice Fire, Fire Eternal, Fire Star)

This doesn't mean that they are high quality but dd15 has been reading them from the start. If she sees a new one at the library she gets it. Ds13 has read them too. My kids like fantasy novels with dragons....

So does my dd! If it says the word dragon on it she's all over it. I read a review that said Fire Star is dark and has scenes of torture and murder. Have your dds commented on that? I should skim through it but barely have time to read my own books.

So does my dd! If it says the word dragon on it she's all over it. I read a review that said Fire Star is dark and has scenes of torture and murder. Have your dds commented on that? I should skim through it but barely have time to read my own books.

Dd doesn't remember but read it quite along time ago. Probably at 10 or 11. Didn't make a huge impressision if did. I used to preread many of their books. I think I did the first one in the series.

• 4 months later...
Guest jwest91

The Last Dragon Chronicles IS my favorite book series ever! I like it because it is not mainstream, it mixes dragons and polar bears and destiny together.  It always kept me on the edge of the seat. I first read this book back in my senior year in high school. I started with Fire Star(3rd book) and back-tracked to The Fire Within and Icefire. Then as they came to the libraries, I read The Fire Eternal, Dark Fire, Fire World, and The Fire Ascending.  If you read them all, you will love the ending.  I love the Characters and the plot twists. David Rain is a good protagonists as he starts off as a pure logic student naïve and reluctant towards the reality of dragons and magic. I recommend it to everyone