Menu

I'm restless: itching to travel

Mandylubug

The notion of just packing up, moving to another country and living there is calling my name. We lived in Arizona for two years before we moved back to Georgia. I loved our weekends of exploration and finding new places. Georgia isn't new. It isn't exciting. I want to explore and wake up daily with the sense of adventure. DH says if we could afford it, he would totally pack up and go wherever I want but we can't afford that and homeschool our kids..

A girl can dream, though!

I did it! Dh and I applied for jobs at an international school practically on a whim and a few months later we were living in Malaysia. Best decision we ever made!

It is an awesome combination of normal, every day life and continuous adventure. If I'm not in the mood for adventure, I just stay home that day and life is really normal. But all we have to do is walk out our front door to experience something new and different all the time. It really is as awesome as it sounds (except the traffic...yikes).