Menu

Exercise Thread ~ 8/4-8/10

Negin

Marathon tennis day yesterday - 4 hours in total, 3 different times throughout the day. It was so much fun, but I can't move today. It's a rest day. lol

Dee, how fun! Hope you feel well rested by now. 

I'm about to do Callanetics and hoping to go for a swim in the ocean later today.

Love this art. 

ad95f4dce8b376cb8da7cfa10d8bc3b3.jpg

Wow, haven't posted at all this week!

Sunday---Pilates for an hour

Monday---Pilates for 45 min

Tuesday---Pilates for 45 min

Wednesday---treadmill for 60 min

Today---planning Pilates for about 30 min and treadmill for anywhere from 30-60 minutes, depending on how I feel after pi,ares :lol:

Didn't get on here yesterday - went running yesterday morning, about 2.5 miles, running 7/walking 3 minutes.  It was harder yesterday than it had been in awhile, not sure why unless it was because I upped how far I was going on Monday, so maybe my body wasn't fully recovered from that yet?  Monday it didn't bother me, and it wasn't like I was in pain or anything - just got more tired than usual.  By the end of my last 7 of running, I was really feeling it lol.  

Then I spent all day shopping/hanging out with Astro.  So there was no break to be had yesterday for sure!  :D

Yesterday I ended up doing 45 min on the treadmill after Pilates.

Today's Pilates (day 23 of the Blogilates beginner's calendar http://www.blogilates.com/calendar/beginners-calendar-for-popsters-just-starting-out ) was a killer :eek: Oh my gosh it was soooooo hard! I was beat after finishing (45ish min) so I did not do anything else today.

I will need to do some serious stretching before bed, not my usual quick stretches.

I will need to do some serious stretching before bed, not my usual quick stretches.

Yes, that's how I feel today. I'd been on my feet for a long time yesterday and the day before that, I drove a lot. Did lots of stretching and yoga moves this morning. Other than that, today is a rest day. :)

I didn't post all week.

Monday-kettlebell

Tue-rest

Wed-run 4 miles

Thur-kettlebell

Fri-run 4 miles

Sat-about to head out for a run.  I would like to do 6 miles, but I don't know if I'm up to it.  I plan on lots of walk breaks to get it in. 

This week has been busy.  I've been on a painting/cleaning rampage.  It needs to be all done by tomorrow.  Next week is my week to plan for our school year.