Menu

Are the 'bee' levels a thing of the past? Where is the 'how to'?

shanvan

I was looking for the section on the site that tells how to (i.e. how to quote) and I can't seem to find it. (But maybe I just need more coffee!)

I have also noticed that posters aren't getting bumped up to the next 'bee level --unless I have the levels wrong. Have they been done away with?

The bee levels stay the same as they were unless you go in and specifically change what it says yourself.  To change the title, click on your name on the top right hand corner, then click on My Settings and under general account settings change your title (scroll down that page to see where you can change it).  

The bee levels stay the same as they were unless you go in and specifically change what it says yourself.  To change the title, click on your name on the top right hand corner, then click on My Settings and under general account settings change your title (scroll down that page to see where you can change it).  

So Bee levels don't change automatically anymore?  If so, was there an announcement I missed?

No announcement.  I think it was just something that happened when we switched to the new platform.  People just figured out that they could change it and started to do so.  

Thanks for letting me know.  I was totally unaware!  :p  

I couldn't find where to change it. I went under My Settings and general account settings, I didn't see anything that said change your title.

ETA: I found it! Thanks ;)

But if you don't change them, don't you still have them?  

Will they continue to update automatically if we don't change them?  

I guess I kinda liked that these things updated automatically and were all the same for everyone.  I guess that's rather silly of me.  LOL.