Menu

when are the Beast Academy grade 4 books coming out?

Iskra

For the curious (I've got a rising 2nd grader who I hope can use the books as he hits them), if the schedule is kept up:

4A July 2013

4B Dec 2013

4C May 2014

4D Oct 2014

5A Mar 2015

5B Aug 2015

5C Jan 2016

5D Jun 2016

Looks like kids starting second grade now will pretty much be able to use the books on schedule. Anyone older than that will have to wait for the last books.

Yep. We'll pass them once we need 5A. Honestly, though, the books are challenging enough that I could probably use them to supplement 6th grade!

:iagree: Considering that the progression will be 5D to AOPS Pre Algebra, I think that is a good thing to keep in mind.

For the curious (I've got a rising 2nd grader who I hope can use the books as he hits them), if the schedule is kept up:

4A July 2013

4B Dec 2013

4C May 2014

4D Oct 2014

5A Mar 2015

5B Aug 2015

5C Jan 2016

5D Jun 2016

Looks like kids starting second grade now will pretty much be able to use the books on schedule. Anyone older than that will have to wait for the last books.

Just to extend this because I was trying to forecast the schedule for my youngest...

2A Nov 2016

2B Apr 2017

2C Sept 2017

2D Feb 2018

Just to extend this because I was trying to forecast the schedule for my youngest...

2A Nov 2016

2B Apr 2017

2C Sept 2017

2D Feb 2018

Good point. My almost 3 year old appears to be just the right age to use the full program in 4 years.