Menu

Science with all the little materials included

lamppost

Are there any science programs besides Sonlight that give you the kit of materials you need to do all experiments in the curriculum? I just got an Intellego unit study and looking at the list of supplies I need to gather I'm like :svengo: .

The Apologia Science books have kits available for the experiments. It is a separate purchase, but they match the experiments and are broken down into bags for each lesson. Convenient, if you are interested in the topics that are offered.

If you pick any of the popular Science programs, Home Science Tools sells complete kits for each level with every little thing you need down to corn starch, balloons, etc. ANd they give you a list of the stuff that's supposed to be around your house, just in case...like drinking straws, water, juice, etc.

My sister bought Rainbow Science and that came WITH the whole kit, beautifully organized. It was pretty exciiting to see the big box with all the stuff in it. :o)

Noeo. It is expensive (in my opinion) but they also set out the lesson plans for each day and include all the materials you need. It's the one subject (other than computers) that DH will step in and do for me occasionally, simply because it's easy to teach.