Menu

Have you had termites?

caitlinsmom

We've been through this in a home we owned and also dealt with it as a problem in the parsonage at our church. In both case, we hired exterminators where there was an initial treatment course and then an annual fee for continual inspections and further treatment as necessary. In both cases, the initial treatment took care of the problem (hmmm . . . I think at the parsonage a few years later we did have to call and have them treat around the flower beds again).

The contract allowed us to call anytime for an inspection.

We've been through this in a home we owned and also dealt with it as a problem in the parsonage at our church. In both case, we hired exterminators where there was an initial treatment course and then an annual fee for continual inspections and further treatment as necessary. In both cases, the initial treatment took care of the problem (hmmm . . . I think at the parsonage a few years later we did have to call and have them treat around the flower beds again).

The contract allowed us to call anytime for an inspection.

same here. Initial treatment was about 1500. Yearly fee, I think is 200-250. We went with Terminix. Also, if we pay the yearly fee, have inspections/retreatements and the termites damage the house, they will pay for repairs.

Another happy Terminix customer here! Initial treatment and yearly checks. The hardest part was getting through the time between finding them and getting treatment. I would wake up every morning convinced that would be the day the house would disintegrate around me!