Menu

Wow! Who knew Mars was so far away!

So when politicians make fun of NASA having a program to design a food program for a manned flight to Mars, think about the needs of the astronauts who will be gone for 2-1/2 years with no hope of re-supply.

Ah, I love this kind of thing, thanks for sharing. My husband is currently working on the human spaceflight program that will eventually go to Mars. (We hope! There's a lot of politics involved.)

In college I took a class called Living in Space. Sounds like a trip to Mars and back would pretty much destroy the body of an astronaut even though they have to be in top shape to get the job. Not something to enter into lightly. It's exciting to think the first person to walk on Mars has probably already been born!

Ah, I love this kind of thing, thanks for sharing. My husband is currently working on the human spaceflight program that will eventually go to Mars. (We hope! There's a lot of politics involved.)

In college I took a class called Living in Space. Sounds like a trip to Mars and back would pretty much destroy the body of an astronaut even though they have to be in top shape to get the job. Not something to enter into lightly. It's exciting to think the first person to walk on Mars has probably already been born!

Super cool!!

Passed the link on to ds. Thanks for sharing IrishMum!

• 2 months later...
Guest Haris12

Superb! Its really amazing one . Thanks for sharing this post . And while I was surfing in web,recently I have visited a Numerologist in India who said many unknown facts about astronomy and the planet spacing. It was really amazing .