Menu

Narnia Book Sale: Kindle Versions and Audio Versions-Today Only

weddell

Amazon's deal of the day is the kindle version of the Narnia books. Each of the 7 books is $1.99 each! When you buy the kindle version you can get a discount on the audiobook version from audible--each audiobook will be $4.99. So for $7 you get both versions of the book. That is the same as the regular price for just the kindle book! You don't need a kindle to read a kindle book, you can use the kindle app on an ipad or other tablet, or read it on your computer. Or if you just like audiobooks, buy the kindle version just to get the discount on the audiobook since this deal is cheaper than just buying the audiobook without the kindle discount.

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000677541

To get the discount on the audio version, first buy the kindle book, then go back to the product page and look for the Whispersync for Voice box under the book info near the top.

ETA: Today Only!

Would the audio books work for the iPad? I bought them all in kindle form today, but my kindle doesn't have a speaker.

Yes, you can either download them and transfer to your iPad, or alternatively you can download the audible app to your iPad and download/listen through that.

And, BTW, these are the AWESOME audiobook versions by fabulous, fabulous British actors - we paid around $100 for all these CDs. We have definitely gotten our money's worth, but this is an incredible deal!

I once found a piece of paper in my then-four-year-old daughter's room that said, "PATRIC STOOART." I said, "What's this?" She said, "He's the narrator of The Last Battle. I just didn't want to forget him." <3!

And, BTW, these are the AWESOME audiobook versions by fabulous, fabulous British actors - we paid around $100 for all these CDs. We have definitely gotten our money's worth, but this is an incredible deal!

I once found a piece of paper in my then-four-year-old daughter's room that said, "PATRIC STOOART." I said, "What's this?" She said, "He's the narrator of The Last Battle. I just didn't want to forget him." <3!

Oh. Oh. OHHHHHHH.

This post just made me go back to the shelf where I knew the boxed set I had was.... I think I have the ones you are talking about!!! I bought them at Costco eons ago for about $40 after I failed to be able to read the books aloud (reading aloud puts me to sleep....), but Patrick Stewart is the reader for The Last Battle!!!

And the box says it is a $192 value for $75, and I know I didn't pay $75 - because I wouldn't own them.

And yup, I just compared at Audible, they are the ones I own!!!!!! Be excited for me - I never get lucky like this! :p

They are on the schedule for probably the summers lit work.

Do you have to be a member of Audible for this to work?

Amazon owns audible so I think you might be able to transfer your amazon login to audible. Like someone else said, you don't need to be a subscribing member or anything, just have an account.