Menu

NCAA?

We are just embarking on this journey -- hopefully not too late for dd who didn't think she would continue to pursue sports in college but is having a change of heart. I have another one coming up that hopes to play baseball at the college level but he's a rising freshman so I'm trying to figure this out. I thought I read a post some time ago where mom's were listing materials they had submitted and had approved -- but I'm not finding it.

I appreciate the info for BJU and Apologia -- we've also used PH so I would assume that's been approved since I checked out local ps on NCAA's site and their courses that I know use PH science have been accredited. What about Sonlight? Has anyone used the SL High School Cores 100-400 or Notgrass high school courses and had those approved by NCAA?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are just embarking on this journey -- hopefully not too late for dd who didn't think she would continue to pursue sports in college but is having a change of heart. I have another one coming up that hopes to play baseball at the college level but he's a rising freshman so I'm trying to figure this out. I thought I read a post some time ago where mom's were listing materials they had submitted and had approved -- but I'm not finding it.

I appreciate the info for BJU and Apologia -- we've also used PH so I would assume that's been approved since I checked out local ps on NCAA's site and their courses that I know use PH science have been accredited. What about Sonlight? Has anyone used the SL High School Cores 100-400 or Notgrass high school courses and had those approved by NCAA?

Notgrass was approved for my girls. Haven't used Sonlight cores.

Just realized though that a friend has a dd who rowed her freshman year (2 years ago) for a division one school who used Sonlight exclusively. I would guess they had to jump through the hoops too (never discussed).