Menu

Cold Calm- day 2?

DragonFaerie

I just used it for a day as did dd. She was fine with no symptoms the next day but I had some symptoms. I only had a mild cold and it lasted 2 days. If you do decide to take it another day I would not start the 15 min cycle again, just take it every hour.

My son and husband did not take it when they caught the cold dd and I got and they suffered for a week with yucky gunk still in their system for another week. The WILL take Cold Calm next time.

I just used it for a day as did dd. She was fine with no symptoms the next day but I had some symptoms. I only had a mild cold and it lasted 2 days. If you do decide to take it another day I would not start the 15 min cycle again, just take it every hour.

My son and husband did not take it when they caught the cold dd and I got and they suffered for a week with yucky gunk still in their system for another week. The WILL take Cold Calm next time.

this was us exactly. My son and I took it at first symptoms and were much better the next day and completely over it the day after that.. Hubby is on day 6. He didn't take the cold calm until 2 days ago and it didn't really seem to help him much.

I take oscillo for all viruses.

We do, too. We also take Sambucol. That stuff ROCKS! (The last time ds had a really bad cold, we used ColdCalm, Sambucol, and Oscillococcinum, and I was amazed at how quickly he recovered. The trick is to start using the stuff as soon as you feel the cold coming on.)

And Jean, I don't think I ever thanked you for recommending the Oil of Oregano, but we've been taking it ever since you suggested it! :)

We do, too. We also take Sambucol. That stuff ROCKS! (The last time ds had a really bad cold, we used ColdCalm, Sambucol, and Oscillococcinum, and I was amazed at how quickly he recovered. The trick is to start using the stuff as soon as you feel the cold coming on.)

And Jean, I don't think I ever thanked you for recommending the Oil of Oregano, but we've been taking it ever since you suggested it! :)

Cool. You're welcome.

Thanks, y'all! I have some Oscillococcinum, but I didn't think I could take that in conjunction with Cold Calm. Would there be any point now that I'm through the better part of day 2? Or is it too late? I'm not really suffering too badly. Mostly a sore throat due to congested sinuses draining, which is also giving me a headache, and I'm feeling tired and just blah. I've been taking the Cold Calm since yesterday and ibuprofen for the headache. I'm taking my two kiddos (yup, I used THAT word!) and DS's friend to Medieval Times tomorrow for DS's birthday. I can't be dragging!