Menu

Our Caterpillars and Larva arrived!

StartingOver

We have done both before, just repeating it for my daughter with Grammar Stage Biology this year. We love then both. We have raised frogs too.

how did you raise frogs. That is part of our Science this spring and I would love to do that. The only kits I have found have you raise a frog that isn't suppose to be let go when you are done...it is to grow a pet and I am really not interested in that right now...but it would be awesome to actually see a tadpole turn into a frog.

how did you raise frogs. That is part of our Science this spring and I would love to do that. The only kits I have found have you raise a frog that isn't suppose to be let go when you are done...it is to grow a pet and I am really not interested in that right now...but it would be awesome to actually see a tadpole turn into a frog.

We raised a frog for as long as it lived. :-( The first time the kids got in there without washing their hands the frog didn't make it. The bacteria was so fast. We will not be doing more frogs, we have them in the back yard and observe them there now.