Menu

Prayer request (CC)

fairfarmhand

Hey, I have a need here.

My friend has 2 foster kids in her care right now. They were a short term placement, and they were hoping to reunite them with their mom (single mom) over the next 2 months. The mom had a baby back in early August, extremely premature. The little boy has been in the hospital ever since, and seemed to be doing well. Last weekend he took a turn for the worse and the baby passed away this afternoon.

Please pray for this mom and her kids. I don't think she is a believer, based upon her life's choices, although I suppose it is a possibility. My friend is going to take the 2 foster kids up to mom this evening and they (all 4 of them) are going up to the hospital. This mom doesn't have anyone to go with her, or transportation to get there. I am assuming that she learned of her baby's death by a phone call. Please pray for my friend as well, that she will have the wisdom to say the right things and not say the wrong things. Also, as she works with the kids in the next few days, she will need some strength.