Menu

Disney TV shows

We watch Phineas and Ferb and Good Luck Charlie, but that's it.

As for shows I used to watch...I wish that they made shows like Family Ties and The Cosby Show now. Those shows showed great parent-child relationships and were entertaining as well.

I loved Family Ties and thought it would be fun to watch with the kids, to my very great surprise, not far into the first season, there was an episode where Alex slept with a woman he delivered groceries to!!!! I did NOT remember that.

I loved Family Ties and thought it would be fun to watch with the kids, to my very great surprise, not far into the first season, there was an episode where Alex slept with a woman he delivered groceries to!!!! I did NOT remember that.

We started watching "Quantum Leap" as a family and oh my - I didn't remember how Sam got more action than Captain Kirk on the original "Star Trek"!!! She's all "Mommy, is he kissing ANOTHER girl??????"

We dont have cable... so Im not sure what shows are Disney and which shows are on other channels.. but I have banned a lot from her Netflix viewing. Im a Disney girl.. I grew up in the 90s so I grew up with Disney movies. I love them and so does she. These shows though... Im not a fan. I don't know what iCarly (whether its Disney or not) but she isn't allowed to watch that. Every episode had kids talking pretty disrespectful especially to adults.. and one episode had kids making fun of other kids for not having kissed anyone yet. That did it. lol

Bratz is another one. But I know that isn't Disney. Sorry I know that wasn't much help.

ETA: Dd and dh love Phineas and Ferb! Im definitely okay with that :)