Menu

----

Azure Standard. You have to create an account (it's free) to see prices.

You can order individually but you'll have to pay for shipping. If you order for delivery at a group drop-off once a month, shipping is free. I don't know how to find a drop-off - a friend told me about ours!

I love amazon for a lot of things, but yeah, check to make sure their prices are on point. I would say 9 times out of 10 I am fine with the prices they have, and add in they ship it to you? Bonus! I buy some staple gluten free items from Amazon, and just started a dishwasher detergent on my Subscribe and Save, too.

I use Amazon, but always check the prices. I have also been pleased with ordering from World Pantry (Nature's Path products). If you have a Target with an expanded grocery section or a Super Target nearby, go have a look. They have better organic prices than the supermarkets where I live and most of the time beat the prices at the natural foods markets. I can empathize on the Whole Foods situation - the nearest two to me are each about an hour and 20 minutes away (one way).

Has anyone mentioned "Green Polka Dot Box?" There is a membership fee. Shipping is free if you order more than $75 worth per shipment.

We order once a month.

Used to be with Azure but since we moved there is no drop off near us anymore.

Amazon has some organic items. You probably need to do your research first to know what you are looking for specifically.

I just got in the mail an ad for a new online organic store, vine.com. I think if you contact them as a first-time customer, they may send you a 25% coupon on your first order. Free shipping on $49 or more. I happen to live near a bunch of places that sell organic foods, but I still buy some products online.

I just got in the mail an ad for a new online organic store, vine.com. I think if you contact them as a first-time customer, they may send you a 25% coupon on your first order. Free shipping on $49 or more. I happen to live near a bunch of places that sell organic foods, but I still buy some products online.

Never heard of this before, I'm gonna look at it now. Thanks!

Green Polka Dot box looks intriguing. Have you noticed a savings with it?

Yes, I have. We order all staples for the month through them. This means (for us) rice, quinoa, flour, olive oil and then we add a few extras in here and there. I have always been happy with the products. I think you can preview their selection before committing to anything.