Menu

Finally Done!

A.Balaban

Well, almost.

Today at 8am, I have a chem exam. First of two exams. I've been struggling this semester making time to study with these two crazy kids and it has stressed me out way too much, especially with DH's ever-changing and altered work schedule. In the beginning of the semester, he had a steady work schedule, so I was always able to study... and when his schedule shifted we never really were able to carve out the time I needed, so I ended up pulling all-nighters to get work/study done. :ack2:

I graduate next week with my associates, and I'm taking at least a semester off to regroup and focus. We're trying to balance everything right now, and something has to "give". I have been struggling with this decision for the entire semester, knowing that taking a semester off messes up my "final picture" by anywhere from 1 semester to an entire academic year depending on what I chose is very hard knowing that it potentially puts me much further behind graduating with a bachelors. I am very torn with this issue, and am reluctantly admitting defeat.

If anyone could find it in their heart to offer a small prayer for me.... that I find peace in my decision to wait, and refocus... It is much appreciated.

Now back to my regularly scheduled all nighter. :hurray: