Menu

I won't get sick, I won't get sick, I won't, I won't, I won't get sick

lynn

Flu or some virus got ds, then dh and yesterday dd who thankfully is better now. I cant get sick dd and I have plans for lunch and have tickets for the Nutcracker Ballet its our first year of the tradition. I am good at keeping hands washed and everything clean. I am keeping dd and ds home from our classes tomorrow to keep them away from whatever is going around. A local school has shut down due to this virus/flu whatever it is. I upped the vitamin C, echinacea (sp?), I am taking Zicam. Anything that will help let me know. Oh, thanks for letting me whine.....

This has been a bad semester for getting sick. Last year I only had 3 separate occasions for the entire schoolyear when one of my students had to miss class (out of 7 students). This semester I have already had 3 miss one class each out of just 5 students.

I've had strep twice this year (still on penicillin for it since it started on Friday).

Oil of oregano and oscillo. That's what I took when I felt like I was getting the flu last weekend. I got better and the flu never materialized.

Bah. I did get sick -

Jean, is oil of oregano only preventative or would it help me now?

If it's preventative, I might get some for my dh.

(Sorry to hijack! I was singing the "I won't get sick" song and it didn't work!)

Bah. I did get sick -

Jean, is oil of oregano only preventative or would it help me now?

If it's preventative, I might get some for my dh.

(Sorry to hijack! I was singing the "I won't get sick" song and it didn't work!)

Oil of oregano has anti-viral and anti-biotic properties. I would take some even if you are already sick. I found it to be preventative as well.