Five in a Row - Favorite Volume?

SJ.

Favorite FIAR Volume  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which FIAR volume was your favorite

• V. 1
    • V. 2
    • V. 3
    • We did not use more than one volume (which one did you use?).
    • Never used FIAR, but like to answer polls. :)
    • V. 4
    • They are all FANTASTIC, don't make me choose!!!

I was thinking of getting one of the FIAR sets with books for a Christmas gift for my boys (ages 8 & 6 1/2). My oldest has been expressing a desire to do more "fun" things. Both boys still enjoy picture books and would enjoy doing more projects. Do you think FIAR is right for our family? If you used FIAR which volume did you use? If you used more than one volume which was your favorite?

Thanks

No way am I falling for this trick. It's like choosing which child you love the best. :001_smile: I don't think you can go wrong with any of the volumes. There are gems in each one.
I honestly cannot choose between the 4. They are all great! But consider vol 4 may be above your 6 1/5 yo.
That is sooooo funny!! AND so true! LOL

I had no idea! Poll modified :D

Not to hijack the thread, but how long does it take to cover each volume? Is it meant that all four will cover one school year?

In vols 1-3 each book is to be covered over 1 week. So about 2 vols per year. Some take more time and some take less. In vol 4 it is suggested that you take 2 weeks per book so it last about a year.