Menu

Halloween candy is evil

Is it more evil than Easter candy? ;)

Yes, because the Easter candy my kids end up with is all gross, thank goodness. The Halloween candy was almost entirely premium candy this year (odd, given the economic climate, no?!), and my pants are getting tighter as we speak. Argh!

ETA: It is NOT, however, more evil than the maple sugar candies they get at Christmas though. That stuff is straight from the devil. There's just more of the Halloween junk. It's a quantity/quality thing there! :tongue_smilie:

...The Halloween candy was almost entirely premium candy this year (odd, given the economic climate, no?!),

:iagree: It was really weird. dd even asked that we give out chocolate because they always get tons of foreign candy, lollipops and fruity stuff and she wanted to be sure she'd at least have some chocolate. Well this year it was mostly name brand chocolate. We were surprised.

I dug in to my kid's stash today :001_unsure:

Again, weird. Today was the first day I hit my kids' stashes! So proud I made it nine days!