Menu

I get it, the problem starts if they want to go back to ps after 9th grade. Once you start HS HS you better be prepared to see it all the way through. I noticed a post that even with Keystone, the ps doesn't have to accept the credits.

I went to a private Christian non-accredited school for 9th & 10th grade then I decided to go back to the local PS. They did not accept my credits & wanted me to test out or repeat those grades. However, a smaller ps 15mi away took all my credits with no problems. This was back in 1986.

I went to a private Christian non-accredited school for 9th & 10th grade then I decided to go back to the local PS. They did not accept my credits & wanted me to test out or repeat those grades. However, a smaller ps 15mi away took all my credits with no problems. This was back in 1986.

A friend was once told by a public school principal in California that he NEVER accepts credits from *any* private school. Students transferring from private schools, regardless of whether they're accredited or not, to his have to start as freshmen.

I am going to go against the grain and ask why the GED might be a bad option in this case. We live in a different state, but one of my brothers left high school, eventually took and earned the GED, went to a community college and received an associates, transferred to a university in state and earned his BS and MS. Now he works as a physical therapist. During this process he also applied for and received scholarship money, though I don't remember if he did for that first year of community college.

Just to provide another experience example...

• 10 years later...