Menu

Just for fun - what should I do tonight?

What should I do tonight  

1. 1. What should I do tonight

• Put the boys in PNO and go for the entire night
    • Go later and hope for the best that the boys behave
    • Don't go
    • That's a lot of exercise for a Friday night, you are crazy! AKA: Other

I workout a lot at a gym, mostly fitness classes. The classes at the gym I attend are Les Mills classes - BodyStep, BodyCombat, RPM, BodyPump, CX Worx, BodyFlow. Every quarter Les Mills releases new classes in each of its formats which are generally referred to as the 'new release.' Twice a year my gym has a release party where BodyPump is the first hour and everything else is a 30 min long condensed version of the new release. It is held in the big basketball court instead of the fitness rooms and all instructors are there team teaching on a stage. I went last January and had so much fun, I've been looking forward to the party this fall (tonight). Now I am pondering whether I should go, help me decide!

Considerations:

1. This time they are not doing Step they are replacing it with BodyJam. Umm, I don't dance. This would mean after BodyPump there would be 1 hour of me waiting until the next class I like. This is because I also do not like BodyAttack which is scheduled after Jam. I am a bit irritated about this since Jam hasn't even been offered at the gym for years, it was canceled due to low participation. In Nov there are a couple of Jam classes offered each week. Step is very popular with 2-3 classes offered each DAY.

2. Dh is working tonight so I would have to put the boys in Parents' Night Out, which is an extra cost.

Options:

1. Put the boys in PNO and go for the entire time. Have fun!

2. Go later in the evening after Attack and have the boys sit in the back. Have lots of hope that the boys are well behaved.

3. Don't go, there's always next January.

QUICK - everyone online right now, just pick an option in the poll. Choose wisely, my night is in your hands.

*I knew I should have included an option that said - Have a few shots and you will magically be able to dance, you will be the star of the show during BodyJam* :lol:

QUICK - everyone online right now, just pick an option in the poll. Choose wisely, my night is in your hands.

*I knew I should have included an option that said - Have a few shots and you will magically be able to dance, you will be the star of the show during BodyJam* :lol:

I like this option;)

Well gee, that's what I would have picked! :D

:lol: I vote for that option! :D