Menu

Just a picture share :) (SIL's wedding)

Just a few pics of us from SIL's (DH's sister) wedding back in July. :) DD5 was the flower girl, I was a personal attendant, and DH was an usher.

Pic #1 - SIL and DD

Pic #2 - The entire wedding party

Pic #3 - BIL, SIL and the nieces/nephews

Pic #4 - All of DH's immediate family

Pic #5 - DH and I and the kids

post-14952-13535087760935_thumb.jpg

post-14952-13535087761372_thumb.jpg

post-14952-13535087761651_thumb.jpg

post-14952-13535087761955_thumb.jpg

post-14952-13535087762239_thumb.jpg

Beautiful photos. You guys look good! I hate to be dumb, but, what is a "personal attendant?"

Dumb? LOL!

I guess I was supposed to do whatever the bride needed. Help in the bathroom, clean up after snacks, bring her purse to her, etc. There were 4 of us though, and the other 3 were her BFFs. I was an after thought request. It's a long story, but she asked me in order to be politically correct, not because she wanted my help (DH was an usher, BIL was an user, SIL was a bridesmaid - I was the only adult not included). I basically did nothing.

Dumb? LOL!

I guess I was supposed to do whatever the bride needed. Help in the bathroom, clean up after snacks, bring her purse to her, etc. There were 4 of us though, and the other 3 were her BFFs. I was an after thought request. It's a long story, but she asked me in order to be politically correct, not because she wanted my help (DH was an usher, BIL was an user, SIL was a bridesmaid - I was the only adult not included). I basically did nothing.

Heh. Didn't anybody tell her that's what Guestbook Attendant is for?