Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twoblessings

Aura Cacia Essential Oil...

Is this a good quality essential oil? I have have searched the internet and can't find any saying its low quality. I am new to essential oils and would like to order it from Frontier because the prices are right. Can anyone tell their experience with Aura Cacia brand essential oils?

thanks!

As above, there's nothing wrong with them, they are just over-priced. They also tend to be more diluted than other brands, which is more than fine for most people and applications. Most people use too much EO... anyway...I get all that kind of stuff from Mountain Rose Herbs.

The thing I don't like about Aura Cacia is that their bottles are so dang hard to OPEN!! I have sooo much trouble with those little white lids, they drive me nuts. ymmv, obviously:hat:

As above, there's nothing wrong with them, they are just over-priced. They also tend to be more diluted than other brands, which is more than fine for most people and applications. Most people use too much EO... anyway...I get all that kind of stuff from Mountain Rose Herbs.

The thing I don't like about Aura Cacia is that their bottles are so dang hard to OPEN!! I have sooo much trouble with those little white lids, they drive me nuts. ymmv, obviously:hat:

I agree. Especially the lids. What is up with those things?

Have you ever tried Doterra essential oils? They are 100% pure theraputic grade oils that are grown and harvested where they are native to. I am using these oils and am loving them! Because these oils are 100% CPTG they can also be used internally as well! Most oils cannot because there are other additives in them. If you would like more info or samples sent to you just shoot me a pm and I or my sister-in-law would be glad to get that out to you!

Have you ever tried Doterra essential oils? They are 100% pure theraputic grade oils that are grown and harvested where they are native to. I am using these oils and am loving them! Because these oils are 100% CPTG they can also be used internally as well! Most oils cannot because there are other additives in them. If you would like more info or samples sent to you just shoot me a pm and I or my sister-in-law would be glad to get that out to you!

I would not recommend Doterra oils. They are a multi level marketing company. Their oils are much more expensive than others.

Also, I am sorry but that is not true that most other companies have additives. That company is telling you something that is not true.

Wintergreen can be found in gum but one could also kill themselves with wintergreen if they ingested very much of it.

I would not recommend one ingest ANY EO unless one knows what they are doing and most people do not.

If an essential oil is being marketed as "for internal use" then it must be redistilled, according to the FDA. Aromatherapy grade oils are typically not redistilled.

Either they are selling food grade oils or they are in violation of the FDA. If they are selling food grade oils they are not selling quality oils.

You are entitled to your own opinion as I am entitiled to mine. I have had great success using these and of course if anyone wants to be a fool and consume a large amount there would be repercusssions. Just saying.

I buy EO from Mountain Rose Herbs. I've also bought some from Camden Grey (this was 6 yrs ago, but the last little bit of lavender I have still smells heavenly).

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin