Menu

Once you start eating organic....

it is really hard to eat the regular stuff. I bought Muir Glen spaghetti sauce, canned tomatoes, organic beef, Prairie Valley milk and eggs and man... when we eat the regular stuff it's so plain tasting compared to organic.

It may cost more but with coupons, I think I can swing it. At least some of it.

Some of you all here got me hooked on this. You're to blame. :tongue_smilie:

I hear ya...Muir Glen is the BEST in canned tomatoes...bar none!

We recently signed up with an organic produce delivery service and my kids are constantly commenting about how much better our fruits and veggies are tasting! Even my dh, who usually barely pauses long enough to taste the food he is eating has mentioned how much more flavorful stuff is! LOL

I understand! I convinced my DH to do a blind taste test with milk (vs. not organic milk), and he was stunned! There really is a difference with some things!

That's funny. I did the same thing to my dh and he picked the organic milk hands down. He said it had a fresh flavor and no aftertaste, stale type taste.

We recently started getting our milk, eggs and butter from a local organic dairy farm; wow, is it delicious! Since dairy counts for at least 50% of our daily diet we're starting here and then adding organic as we find it and can afford to do it. And the yogurt that I made from this milk was outstanding :)

That's funny. I did the same thing to my dh and he picked the organic milk hands down. He said it had a fresh flavor and no aftertaste, stale type taste.

:lol: We're not alone! We always drink skim, and at first, he was convinced I had given him 2% or something. Then he realized that was just flavor. :D

As a little girl, I grew up eating only canned tomatoes from the garden in things that required canned tomatoes. I agree that Muir Glen is absolutely the best canned tomato product on the market today, it is the only thing that comes close to what Grandma and Dad can every summer.

As for milk and eggs, I'll never go back.

:lol: We're not alone! We always drink skim, and at first, he was convinced I had given him 2% or something. Then he realized that was just flavor. :D

We drink skim also! lol My dh thought it was full fat milk. It's so white and thicker too.

Okay, gotta go get a glass of milk. :lol:

I hear ya...Muir Glen is the BEST in canned tomatoes...bar none!

Oh....Muir Glen stewed tomatoes, hot with a bit of sugar and a pat of butta. YUMMY!

It's awfully hot and humid here, but now I want a nice, steamy bowl of Muir Glen stewed tomatoes!

:tongue_smilie:Astrid