Menu

Looking for a template to use for Presidential trading cards

cjgrubbs

I'm not exactly sure what you need in a template, but I found these (which is probably not it:)) but they look cool. ?Maybe helpful.

http://watermark.currclick.com/pdf_previews/43517-sample.pdf

Slightly OT...

Those look really neat and I was getting excited about them. Only $3! But all that printing and cutting and ......

And then I remembered that I'd bought US Presidents flash cards (pretty much trading cards) from the $1 section at Target a few years ago.

Whew! Work avoided! :D

Slightly OT...

Those look really neat and I was getting excited about them. Only $3! But all that printing and cutting and ......

And then I remembered that I'd bought US Presidents flash cards (pretty much trading cards) from the $1 section at Target a few years ago.

Whew! Work avoided! :D

Love it when I can do that. :tongue_smilie: And all that printing--definitely worth avoiding when possible.

These are great, but this kid is very artistic so I was just looking for a blank template and then was planning to have him draw a pic or get one from internet, write down the important facts, etc. This is a great way for him to learn the spelling of the names, the details about that president, etc.

Here's a Word one that we used for my NME class for making trading cards for the Greek Gods/Goddesses/Heroes/Monsters. (My group has really gotten into making trading cards and trading them back and forth-what was supposed to be a one-shot project has now lasted over a month and the decks keep growing. I figure they're learning, anyway!). Since it's in word, it's pretty easily modified and is easy to move pictures into. I just print one sided, fold, and laminate rather than trying to print double-sided.

http://eldauhsd.wikispaces.com/file/view/Trading+Card+Template.doc

Here's a Word one that we used for my NME class for making trading cards for the Greek Gods/Goddesses/Heroes/Monsters. (My group has really gotten into making trading cards and trading them back and forth-what was supposed to be a one-shot project has now lasted over a month and the decks keep growing. I figure they're learning, anyway!). Since it's in word, it's pretty easily modified and is easy to move pictures into. I just print one sided, fold, and laminate rather than trying to print double-sided.

http://eldauhsd.wikispaces.com/file/view/Trading+Card+Template.doc

This is great - thank you! I hadn't thought about them being double sided but that is a great idea!