Menu

Kristin with HG, thinking of you this morning

I don't know what's wrong with me but I've been laying on the couch all morning vomiting. I am so sick and weak. And miserable, goes without saying.

In the midst of all this, I thought of you and how you've been doing this all the time. I decided that:

1. you need a medal

2. you need a new doctor

3. this better be the best behaved baby ever :D

And then I said an extra prayer for you. And will keep doing so.

Oh, and by the way, my name is Kristin too!

I don't know what's wrong with me but I've been laying on the couch all morning vomiting. I am so sick and weak. And miserable, goes without saying.

In the midst of all this, I thought of you and how you've been doing this all the time. I decided that:

1. you need a medal

2. you need a new doctor

3. this better be the best behaved baby ever :D

And then I said an extra prayer for you. And will keep doing so.

Oh, and by the way, my name is Kristin too!

I love number 3, lol.

Sunnylady, thanks for posting. My boys, who somehow acquired a TERRIBLE cold early this week, gave me a sore throat. I'm sitting here feeling all sorry for myself because of my hurty, burny throat.

Um, yeah. Kristin definitely has it harder than me.

Sent a prayer up for you, Kristin. Praying you improve quickly!

Edited by bethanyniez

Just wanted to say from a mom who has four children, three born under hg symptoms, they are, indeed, WORTH every moment of it.

I know it's miserable when you're in the midst. Hang in. Find that one thing you can tolerate food wise, even in tiny bits and keep at it. Don't get an empty tummy after the ER rehydration (if you're at that point) and NO matter what, drink! A teaspoon even.

I'm so sorry for the poster who is dealing with this. I haven't read up on her yet, but oh my goodness it brings back memories. Foods still bring that feeling right back sometimes.

Get lots of help and rest. And just think, in a few mere months you'll have the sweetest face looking back at you with tremendous thanks for these times! you're going through for him/her.

I just saw this!!! I smiled just knowing that somebody is thinking of me :)

I'm sitting in the infusion center on my first liter of fluids for the day (and an IV in a really yucky spot) and what a great surprise to see this.

Today is my first day off steroids, so I'm thankful to be getting the IV Zofran. I did teach myself to crochet yesterday, so I'm hoping that will help pass the time and keep my mind off the crazy nausea. While the steroids stopped the vomiting, the nausea decided to ramp up in its place. It's almost more miserable than puking 24/7.

The good news is I'll be 14wk tomorrow. One week closer to the end of all this. And yes, this better be the cutest, easiest, most well behaved baby ever.

And worse or not, feeling sick is no fun for anyone, so feel sorry for yourself all you want!!! I hope all the sickies go away soon for everyone!!

Edited by k2bdeutmeyer

Thinking of you.

Happy 14 week milestone today.

Hope you have started to feel a little better.

Thank you!

I got 3L of fluids over the weekend, so I'm feeling maybe just the slightest bit more energized (as in maybe I can take a shower?) today. I have my first real appt today......finally. Not that I'm expecting much from my OB. Thank goodness hubby has the day off and can come with me!

Thank you!

I got 3L of fluids over the weekend, so I'm feeling maybe just the slightest bit more energized (as in maybe I can take a shower?) today. I have my first real appt today......finally. Not that I'm expecting much from my OB. Thank goodness hubby has the day off and can come with me!

Kristin, please consider switching to the nice OB in the practice. It really is ok to do that.

I'm glad your dh can go with you today. :grouphug: