Menu

Thinking of xmas- Nintendo 3DS XL

Ds10 would like one. This week it is on sale at Best Buy for $199 and you get a $20 gift card. In my mind I am getting it for $179.

Even on Amazon this is $215 right now. Do you think I will find it cheaper before the holidays, or should I take the plunge now?:bigear:

These are my questions every year.... buy now or wait? :tongue_smilie:

Ds10 would like one. This week it is on sale at Best Buy for $199 and you get a $20 gift card. In my mind I am getting it for $179.

Even on Amazon this is $215 right now. Do you think I will find it cheaper before the holidays, or should I take the plunge now?:bigear:

These are my questions every year.... buy now or wait? :tongue_smilie:

I would get it now. These things, since new, are regulated price wise usually. Getting a $20 gift card is a good perk.

Buy it. Don't open it. Keep the receipt. If you find it cheaper, take back the first one. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Good idea! I know Target will refund the difference if something goes on sale within a few weeks after you buy it, if you just bring in the receipt - not sure if Best Buy does the same. But most return policies are 90 days, so that will certainly cover you until Christmas.