Menu

Scholastic Dollar Days - 3 Day Sale

Ewe Mama

Oh no, not all. There are several things on my wishlist that show as $1 - but no "add to cart" button. So I click on the title and go to the product page, change zero to 1 on the ebook, and then "add to cart."

"Please choose a product link." Grrrrrr......

Hunter, I did think of you as I was fussing at the computer this afternoon. I'm glad things are working for you. I'm trying to think of it as Scholastic saving me money. ;)

I still don't like the search function, I can't search only the dollar deals. I can sort by price, so that helps. But I still wish all those categories that used to be down the left side were still there.

Also the preview function. All I can preview is the title page, you used to be able to look at the whole book.

I haven't actually tried to buy anything yet so hopefully it will work if there is something I can't live without!

Anyone have a link?

http://teacherexpress.scholastic.com/dollardeals?dir=desc&limit=64&mode=grid&order=pubdate

Yes, the search feature is abysmal.

Systematic Sight Word Instruction looks interesting. The hardcopy is $89.00 :001_huh: I have just sent this to my kindle to give it a good read, but so far it looks useful for early sentence composition and handwriting practice. I use sightword lists for cursive first handwriting practice.

Teaching with Dear America Books also looks really good. And has this support site.

Oh no, not all. There are several things on my wishlist that show as $1 - but no "add to cart" button. So I click on the title and go to the product page, change zero to 1 on the ebook, and then "add to cart."

"Please choose a product link." Grrrrrr......

Well, I see what you are talking about- in my wishlist there are several items without Add to Cart buttons. But when I click through to the product I don't have any problem adding them to my cart. :confused:

I was able to check out without any issues, I only bought three things this time. My problem is remembering to use them. These sales serve as a reminder to me to go back through the ones I have and use them! :D

There are some really good title this time around. I really like the monthly idea books. They haven't had September-December available for $1 for some time, I also like the seasonal books. I owned all but Winter which wasn't available when they last offered them. I am also hyped about The Body Book which is used in Otter Science. :)

My wishlist is buggy too, but if I click on the titles, i'm able to then add them to my cart.

I was finally able to move the books from the wishlist to the cart.

Has anyone seen any Book Guides on the sale? I've only found on for The Hundred Dresses. I was hoping for the Magic School Bus guides as well. (Not the lit circle guides - the covers look like THIS.)

Out of my slush fun frim selling some books here, i bought a few.

The body book

Graphic organizers for science

3d graphic organizers-is is great! We have already used it!

Ancient civilization read aloud plays

No more boring practice vocab

Pop up activities to teach genre-looks really fun for my hands on learners

Bob barlows book pf brain boosters-i already owned this, duh, and it isnt even that great.

25 wacky and woderful stories that boost vocab

Art projects from around the world

Origami math