Menu

Basic Spanish Immersion in homeschool

ByGrace3

I had posted a few times looking for something to use with my kids and was never able to find exactly what I was looking for. So I compiled some resources and made a year plan for some basic Spanish immersion. Basically introducing vocabulary into our everyday lives and continuing to add to it while playing lots of games and activities in Spanish. I am not completely done with it (still working on the games) but the plan is all done, and the first few units are complete if anyone is interested. I have put the overview, lesson plans, downloadable games (BINGO, memory, pictionary) all using The First Thousand Words in Spanish as our spine, on my blog in case anyone is interested. :001_smile:

Thank you so much! I want to teach my kids via immersion too and I had no idea how to get started. I bought a book that came with a CD and it teaches phrases that are commonly used in conversation, but I have no idea how to implement it. Your blog will help a lot! Thank you!