Menu

Horrible Histories BBC TV Show

HOW have I not known about these before now?! They're HILARIOUS! I admit, I've done almost nothing in my free time besides watching clips on youtube. Did everyone know about these but me?

It's Mrs. Mungo's fault. She posted the

link and I got hooked. I've had the
song stuck in my head since yesterday.

For those of you who were like me only a few days ago it is a kids show based on the Horrible Histories books about all the gross, weird, gory, and poop of different historical periods. Check it out, but you have been warned, it's addictive. :D

(I also love the

song. I didn't know some of those came from him.)

:lol:

We watched a bunch of those today on Youtube! We started with the wives of Henry VIII, but then they wanted to watch more, so I just let them go. I think they watched the 15 that were posted on the one "channel". I looked into buying the DVDs of the full episodes, but so far I've only found them in UK-compatible format. :/

:lol:

We watched a bunch of those today on Youtube! We started with the wives of Henry VIII, but then they wanted to watch more, so I just let them go. I think they watched the 15 that were posted on the one "channel". I looked into buying the DVDs of the full episodes, but so far I've only found them in UK-compatible format. :/

If you find them please let me know! I was going to look the DVDs up; I had completely forgotten about the different DVD compatibility zones! :(

Guest inoubliable

DVDs are in a region 2 format, but you can find a decent region-free DVD player on Amazon. We found one for less than $30 last year just so we could watch these DVDs.

DVDs are in a region 2 format, but you can find a decent region-free DVD player on Amazon. We found one for less than $30 last year just so we could watch these DVDs.
We had one that saw much use, but found multi region Blu-Ray/DVD combo players to be beyond our budget. We didn't want to have any more players that necessary. Now we rip the DVDs, strip off the region encoding, and keep them on a portable USB hard drive. Most new TVs and Blu-Ray players have a USB port.