Menu

Science Shepherd Biology tests

Thank you for the input. I don't have time during the school day to listen to Biology answers, but I had him do evens today and I may go over the test with him this evening and have him do odd ones aloud when we do that. The evens took less than 40 minutes so he probably could have written the odds too.

I found the way he worded this answer amusing.

Question : What is the difference between multicellular and unicellular organisms?

His answer: "A multicellular organism has many cells, while a unicellular organism has but one."

Haven't done them yet, but I will probably have him choose evens or odds and do the rest orally.

I would love to know how this program is going for everyone. Yesterday was our 1st day with it, and ds wasn't thrilled that I am having him write out definitions to make flash cards. I can't see how he will learn all the new vocabulary otherwise.

Would he like computer flashcards better? If you sign up for a Quizlet account, he could input the vocabulary via computer and play games with the vocabulary, as well. www.quizlet.com

He might. I see someone has already done Chapter 1. I think I will have him keep writing them and then try quizlet at the end of the chapter to see how it goes.

Thanks