Menu

Today WILL be a better day!

For all of you who had less-than-stellar first days yesterday (my house included), a little pep talk for today. Today will be better. First days are always tough. Yesterday we were just working out the kinks; today will be smooth and fun.

And, I wanted to start a nice thread for my 5,000th post. :tongue_smilie:

For all of you who had less-than-stellar first days yesterday (my house included), a little pep talk for today. Today will be better. First days are always tough. Yesterday we were just working out the kinks; today will be smooth and fun.

And, I wanted to start a nice thread for my 5,000th post. :tongue_smilie:

What a wonderful way to spend your 5,000th post! :hurray: Thanks for the pep talk. I'm one of those who had the less than stellar day yesterday. So far today is going much better. Thanks. :)

What a wonderful way to spend your 5,000th post! :hurray: Thanks for the pep talk. I'm one of those who had the less than stellar day yesterday. So far today is going much better. Thanks. :)

Thanks! And I'm glad to hear today is going better for you! Too soon to tell for me. :lol:

Three hours in and it's so much better! We're on a break for lunch. I have to go to work soon. They boys have their assignments for this afternoon at my parents' house. What a relief! Today was just like we left off last year. Relaxed and enjoyable. No complaining or crying. Hurray! Yesterday must have just been a fluke. :)

YOU LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: We are having the power struggle of a life time, gymnastics class pulled for tonight, xbox and ds rights revoked and still rolling around in the floor crying about doing math... But hey, I am cool, calm and collected.. considering a glass of wine as I ponder on dinner. :auto:

Yesterday was our first day back and was awful! I ended up in my bathrobe with a glass of blueberry wine by the end of it and my husband, bless him, cooked supper. I was thinking if today didn't go better I could be an alcoholic by midterm! I actually threatened to send my dd (11 yrs) to public school.

Today was great! Total turn around. Both kids great attitudes, who knew? Honestly the difference in 1 day is enormous.

Funny to read about others going through the same thing:) I guess it is all to be expected. But I forgot to expect it - hahaha:lol: