Menu

AWESOME Brother Laser all-in-one deal!

truebluexf

Thank you for posting this info. I bought this exact printer over the weekend at Staples for 150.00. Staples offered to price match OfficeMax, so I will be getting a refund for the difference. Thanks for saving me 50.00!!:hurray:

Tanya

Are cartridges as expensive for this as they are for other brother printers? I love my Brother MFC, but ink can be expensive.

High yield toner is $45 on Amazon. (tn-450)

I'm not sure what you are paying for MFC toner but IMO that's cheap. My inkjet does not print anywhere near 2600 copies and I pay $60 to replace all the cartidges. That's why I'm considering moving to a b&w laser!

Are cartridges as expensive for this as they are for other brother printers? I love my Brother MFC, but ink can be expensive. I have a love hate relationship with their customer service.

The Brother high-yield cartridge (2500 pages) is $45 on Amazon, that's $.018 per page for ink. I've only replaced my cartridge once since I got it and I did get the Brother cartridge.

I see they have a generic cartridge on Amazon for $13.45. The reviews are up and down but overall with 77 reviews, the average is 4 stars. I might consider that the next time I need ink.

If you use Continuous Ink Systems is even cheaper! Google CIS for your printer and see if it is available. When I was going to go for a black and white laser printer due to the amount of copying we do...some blessed soul talked me out of it and try a color ink jet with the CIS system, we still have the same ink we bought a year and a half ago.... and I print in color!

:001_smile: