Menu

Best place to buy Mirado Black Warrior pencils????

Last year, a local dollar store carried Mirado Black Warrior pencils. If I had known they were so good, I would have bought the entire stock! But I didn't, and now I need more.

Does anyone know a good source for these? Staples is $2.99/doz; Walmart has 3 dozen for $5.88. I'd like to get a gross, if that makes any difference.

I couldn't find them anywhere last year. I ordered them from Staples online. I don't remember what I paid but I know it wasn't that much, maybe there were running a sale? But whatever I paid, it included free delivery to my house. I bought 5-10 boxes so I'm stocked for years (my kids mostly use pens).

I just LOVE those pencils. They are getting really hard to find, too. I used to be able to find them in the stores - but not recently.

I think the Walmart price is pretty good, based on what I've seen!

If you do find a lower price, please post it!

All the lower priced ones have shipping -- like $8.95!

The Walmart price is the best I've seen.

OK. that's what I wanted to know.

I couldn't find them anywhere last year. I ordered them from Staples online. I don't remember what I paid but I know it wasn't that much, maybe there were running a sale? But whatever I paid, it included free delivery to my house. I bought 5-10 boxes so I'm stocked for years (my kids mostly use pens).

My dc use -- and lose -- pencils. I'll buy at least 12 boxes, but they won't last that long.:crying:

My Wallyworld doesn't even have the Black Mirados this year! :glare: I hope I can find them at Staples, they really are the best pencil out there.

Staples at $2.99/doz are more than Walmart.

I'll place an order for pencils and add printer ink to get free shipping. Thanks for the feedback!