Menu

My science supplies just arrived

Our science boxes arrived last week - it was like Christmas! I got so much fun stuff to do for Physics this year, the kids can't wait to dive into all of it.

I have one more huge Amazon book order coming in then I think we are ready! Maybe...unless I forgot something like I did last year (my 5yo's entire school year...oops!). :)

Our science boxes arrived last week - it was like Christmas! I got so much fun stuff to do for Physics this year, the kids can't wait to dive into all of it.

I have to admit, I haven't opened the box yet. I took it downstairs to sort onto the science shelves, then remembered I wanted to move the science shelves this year. I moved two desk, the shelves (cleaning where each had been as I went). Then hung my new period table poster. By then, it was time to come back upstairs and start dinner. Maybe tomorrow I can unpack the box.

We are ready. I'm just waiting for dh to change shifts. We were going to start last week but he was on vacation. Then this week he is working evening shift so he is home until 3p. No sense in even trying to start school with that kind of distraction.

So we will start two weeks from yesterday. I am so ready.

I'm waiting for my dd to get here! She's spending a couple of weeks with my parents in VA, but she should be home Thursday. :D

(And we're waiting for Literary Lessons From The Lord of the Rings. That should be here soon, too!)

:lol:

Having the students there is important.

Dd is actually doing 7 hrs/day of gymnastics every day this week so school would have been a bit much even if my supplies had come sooner.