Menu

TeacherFileBox from Evan-Moor and the iPad/Kindle?

SophiaH

Has anyone figured out a way to get the teacherfilebox units onto a Kindle Fire or iPad? I've spent the past few days putting all the units I want into my filebox, and now that I've started to print, :thumbdown: I'm thinking it may be better if I could just have dd complete them on my iPad, if possible.

BTW, could Evan-Moor have made their website any more difficult to navigate? It's so slow and clunky! :banghead:

I have not yet found a way to do this-which will probably mean that this will be my last year of TFB. DD enjoys the variety of activities and is a worksheet-y kid, but I much prefer to have her do worksheets on the iPad so I don't end up with piles after pile of printed pages where she's just written a few words or numbers.

YES! My husband figured out about a month ago to use the dropbox program, then put it into the notability program and there ya go.....teacherfilebox worksheets right there on the ipad!!! I LOVE it!!

Awesome! But...how do you get them into Dropbox? :blush:

ETA: I already have both Dropbox and Notability set up on my iPad, and dropbox on my mac, so this would be ideal!

Edited by mommahawk

Guest donnaste

Hi!

As you can see, I never post...lol, but I do want to share how I use the TFB pdf's on my iPad.

When you are ready to print your pdf on your pc/laptop, start the printing process like normal. There should be a small box at the bottom of your printing box(mine is on the bottom left) that says pdf. Click on it, and instead of actually printing, you are going to save the pdf to a designated folder on your computer or to Dropbox if you have it. You can even just email it to yourself from that box. I am not sure if the saving of pdf's from TFB is allowed, but this is how you can get the documents onto your tablet device.

To use on an iPad, (not sure about Kindle) you can email yourself the pdf and open it in Notability or iBooks. If you have the dropbox app just open your pdf from that.

I hope that helps!

Donna

so when its on the ipad they can fill in the blanks on the ipad? or do they have to do it on a seperate paper.. (sorry new to this whole put the pages on the ipad thing)

:bigear: for this info too ... my ipad is still in its box (waiting until things are quiet enough 'round here for me to cherish the little Box Moment of opening it ... I've been waiting almost a week now :D and may have to settle for opening it in the midst of General Craziness or Late Night Cleaning ...). I've been wondering how folks do worksheets on it!

:bigear: for this info too ... my ipad is still in its box (waiting until things are quiet enough 'round here for me to cherish the little Box Moment of opening it ... I've been waiting almost a week now :D and may have to settle for opening it in the midst of General Craziness or Late Night Cleaning ...). I've been wondering how folks do worksheets on it!

okay so i just tried dropbox and noteability using some pdf's i already have.. awesome!! love that the kids can just write on the pages! mahalo for showing me this!!!!

okay, will use dropbox and noteability and give it a whirl ... thank you :)

• 3 weeks later...