Menu

(VENT) Grr.. printer went on sale after I bought it

So I bought a laser printer at Staples last week, it was $50 off list price. This week, it's $150 off list price!

Grr.. I hate when that happens especially for an electronic item that took a substantial part of our budget. I thought about returning it and repurchasing it, but it's the size of a barn and I had also purchased warranty protection on it. :glare:

Who was it who said, "Good things come to people who wait?". I should have listened to his advice. :tongue_smilie:

:iagree: Call ASAP and ask about a price adjustment. Most stores have a 7-30 day adjustment period with just a receipt. Electronics usually have a shorter adjustment time though so make sure to call today or tomorrow.

ETA they have a 14 day competitor price match, so I am sure they will honor a price match of thier own store. From their site:

How does Staples' price–match guarantee work?

If you find a lower price on a new identical item, just show us the lower price when you buy the item at Staples and we will match the price, or within 14 days of your Staples purchase and we will give you the difference (see full policy below for details).

Edited by Tap, tap, tap

The Hive rocks! :hurray: I just got off the phone with the EasyTech dept at my local Staples and they said I can just bring in the receipt.

Thank you so much for all your quick responses!! I was kicking myself (mentally) all the way as I drove home and now I can stop. :001_smile:

ETA: I went to the closest store (not the one I bought the printer from) and was able to get the adjustment without issues.

Edited by leeyeewah