Menu

Name that allergy.....

I feel like I am being held hostage by food sensativities. We can not eat any prepared food at all.

Tonight, I sliced and salted fresh eggplant, then made a sauce from fresh onions, garlic, green and yellow squash, carrots, red wine, dried herbs and sea salt.

I layered it with the rinsed eggplant and natural parm cheese and baked it.

My 13 year old loved how it tasted, but immediately developed burning, itching lips.

We can not have any grains, or food colorings or preservatives or additives, but have never reacted badly to dairy.

I feel like just giving up, and letting them starve.

I feel like I am being held hostage by food sensativities. We can not eat any prepared food at all.

Tonight, I sliced and salted fresh eggplant, then made a sauce from fresh onions, garlic, green and yellow squash, carrots, red wine, dried herbs and sea salt.

I layered it with the rinsed eggplant and natural parm cheese and baked it.

My 13 year old loved how it tasted, but immediately developed burning, itching lips.

We can not have any grains, or food colorings or preservatives or additives, but have never reacted badly to dairy.

I feel like just giving up, and letting them starve.

My dd would be allergic to the eggplant, squash, carrrots, wine, parm. cheese, and probably all of the herbs. My little nephew would have reacted to the onions and garlic. Allergies s#ck.