Menu

cloth diaper people - looking for cloth diaper style pull-ups

My friend's son is five and weighs 60 pounds. He still wets the bed at night. She is looking for cloth style pull ups. Or just a re-usuable/washable type pull up. Pull ups are so expensive over here and the price keeps going up while the number in the package keeps going down.

Does anyone have a cloth diaper site that sells pull up style for older/bigger kids? Or know of a pattern for something like that? We have no problem making them. Even if we have to adjust the pattern to make it bigger.

I'm hoping someone can point us in a helpful direction.

Does he flood at night? Or is it usually just a small wet?

Oooh, I just found the link I was looking for. Snap-EZs have one of the best reputations as trainers, and the sizes go up to 10, I believe. They are stuffable, so she could customize the absorbency. I haven't used them (DD2 trained early), but I did a lot of research on cloth trainers and had decided on these.

http://www.snap-ez.com/InfoNAPEZTrainers.html

HTH!

No, it's a five year old night time pee. Unfortunately, he doesn't wake up because the overnight pull ups are so absorbant. She is hoping switching to cloth will help with that also, but not holding her breath. Her oldest had problems till he was much older, as did her brothers and I belive her uncles.

We'll check the site. Thanks.

don't have any advice on the diaper, but I get my sleeping 4 year old up out of bed every night at about 10pm, and carry him still sleeping to the toilet. he then wees and I carry him back to bed. he doesn't have a diaper on at all. I did this with all my children, and then they get into the habit of waking up during the night and going to the toilet.

I second this recommendation! I love Snap Ez

Does he flood at night? Or is it usually just a small wet?

Oooh, I just found the link I was looking for. Snap-EZs have one of the best reputations as trainers, and the sizes go up to 10, I believe. They are stuffable, so she could customize the absorbency. I haven't used them (DD2 trained early), but I did a lot of research on cloth trainers and had decided on these.

http://www.snap-ez.com/InfoNAPEZTrainers.html

HTH!

I used Poquito Pants from Wonderbaby for my dd when she was potty training. I know they come in a variety of sizes; they sell a pattern, and I think they can be custom sized.

And, has your friend looked at food allergies? I have a friend whose ds is allergic to corn. His only real symptom is that he is more likely to wet the bed if he has it. That includes corn starch, corn syrup and high fructose corn syrup.